.308 Winchester (NATO 7.62x51)- 147 Grain -Bulk
- 100 Rounds Bulk
- Bullet Grain/Type- 147 Grain
- Average Muzzle Velocity- 3,100 ft/sec
- Case Type- New - DeMil brass
- Time limit return on unopened and unused ammunition purchased directly from Revolution Ammunition? 3 DAYS
- If your return falls within the 3 day period, the shipping will be at the buyers expense.
Quality control is everything at Revolution Ammunition.
- All of our ammunition is manufactured using our state of the art loading machines.
- Each machine has quality control check points for every step of the bullet manufacturing process to ensure all rounds produced meet factory S.A.A.M.I specifications.
- Revolution Ammunition test fires rounds through a V3 Ballistic Chronograph to ensure the correct muzzle velocity of each batch of ammunition manufactured.
- Finally, all ammunition is visually inspected by our professionals to make sure all ammunition manufactured by Revolution Ammunition meets our high standards.